About Ozarks Area Racers Foundation
Mission Statement For Ozarks Area Racers Foundation
The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Ozark Area Racers Foundation, herein known as OARF, is established to:
• Preserve the history, photos, and memorabilia of stockcar and oval racing in the Ozarks' area.
• To promote the history of racing and to gain recognition for the pioneers of our sport.
• To organize and conduct meeting or other promotional or educational activities to achieve historical preservation of the history of stock-car and oval racing in the Ozarks.
• To organize and operate the "Annual Ozarks Area Racers Reunion".
• To establish a museum for the collection of racing photos, films, and memorabilia of stock-car and oval racing in the Ozarks.
• To enter into contracts for the renting, leasing, buying and/or selling of real or personal property incidental to the preservation and promoting the history of stock-car and oval racing in the Ozarks.
• To conduct those tasks necessary, incidental, or connected with the furtherance of the other enumerated purposed of the foundation as provided herein.
• To have and to exercise all powers necessary or convenient to effect all of the purposes for which the foundation is organized.
Ozark Area Racers Foundation
P.O. Box 13
Springfield, MO 65801-0013